Under instructions received from the chargee, we shall sell by public auction the under mentioned property on Tuesday 13th August 2019 at the offices of Joyland Auctioneers, Reiti House 3rd floor Uganda Road, Eldoret Town starting at 10:30 am.
AN INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY IN ELDORET
All that piece of land known as ELDORET MUNICIPALITY BLOCK 10/38, ARKAY INDUSTRIES LIMITED. Measuring 1.482 hectares or 3.7 acres. The property is situated directly opposite Steel Mills Industries to the south and about 250metres Northwest of Square Deal Garment Factory within the heavy industrial area of Eldoret Town, Uasin Gishu County. Access to the property from Eldoret Town is off Uganda Road via Oloo street due North past Ministry of Lands and law Courts Offices to turn left at ELDOWAS water Offices onto Somali road for approximately 800metres the property marked ARKAY. The Property is registered in the name of ARKAY INDUSTRIES LIMITED. Tenure is Leasehold interest. A rectangular shaped gently sloping (westwards) piece of land with perimeter boundaries marked with 10-13 coarses of concrete blocks reinforced with masonry stone pillars at 5metres centres and further fitted at the top with several strands of electric fence on steel plates. The property is developed with an industrial complex of a series of interconnected buildings detailed as:-
- Double Storey Office/administration block
- Sunflower seed oil extraction plant having –
(a)Sunflower cleaning section with two (2) driers and cleaning machines, (b) Sunflower Expeller section with – Decorticator section with decorticator machines, Sunflower reservoir seeds tank, three (3) expeller machine, underground fuel pumping tank, crude oil steel storage tank and Auxiliary offices,
(c) Refinery Section having – Neutralizer machine, Bleacher machine, Deodorizer machine, and Fuel storage tanks and refinery plant components and
(d) Cooking Oil Packaging store.
- Animal Feeds Milling Plant (separate factory).
- Two (2) warehouses.
- Workshop semi-detached to Filter clothes cleaning room.
- Boiler block.
- Car park building.
- Sentry/ guard house.
Mains electricity, piped water and public sewer system are connected to the property.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
- All the interested purchasers are requested to view the property and verify the details for themselves as these are not warranted by neither the auctioneer nor the instructing advocates.
- A refundable deposit of Kshs. 500,000/= to be paid in our office to obtain a bidding number. No bidding whatsoever without the said number.
- A deposit of 25% of the sale price must be paid in cash as banker’s cheque at the fall of the hammer and balance paid within 90 days to the chargees/chargee advocates.
- The sale is subject to a reserve price and other requisite consents.