Under instructions received from the Chargees, we shall sell by public auction the under mentioned properties
- On Wednesday 8/05/2019 at our offices along Kijabe Street next to Universal Church starting at 10:30 a.m.
PROPERTY FOR SALE IN KATELEMBU AREA, MACHAKOS COUNTY
All that piece of land known as L.R. NO. MACHAKOS TOWN BLOCK 3/372, KATELEMBU AREA, MACHAKOS COUNTY. Measuring 0.8256 hectares or 2.04 acre. The property is in Kyunguni village in the larger Katelembu farm, Machakos County. It is situated about 3.6 Kilometres off and to the right of Kyumvi- Machakos road deviating at Kathome shops. It is located directly opposite Mountain Worship Church. Tenure is Freehold interest, registered in the name of CICILIAH KILONZO TUMBO. The property is developed with a homestead area with an incomplete bungalow, 3No. servant quarters, store building, ablution block. On the commercial area is a shop building, 2No. rear blocks and an ablution block. Mains Water and electricity are connected to the property. Foul drainage is into a pit latrine.
- On Friday 10/05/2019 at the offices ofK Wanderi Auctioneers at Plutos Building 2nd floor RM 11B Kenyatta Avenue, Nakuru starting at 10:30 a.m
RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY IN LONDON ESTATE, NAKURU COUNTY
All that piece of land known as L.R. NO. NAKURU MUNICIPALITY BLOCK 21/494, LONDON ESTATE, NAKURU COUNTY. Measuring 0.0380 hectares or 0.094 acre. The property is situated near Faith Evangelist Ministries and about 100 metres from St. Michaels Catholic Church in London Estate, Nakuru. Tenure is Freehold interest, registered in the name of JOHN OULO NYAKINYA. Erected on the plot is a single storey block of residential untits comprising of one(1) two bedroomed unit and four (4) two roomed units, and ablution blocks and a concrete water tank. Mains Water and electricity are connected to the property. Foul drainage is into a pit latrine.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
- All the interested purchasers are requested to view the properties and verify the details for themselves as these are not warranted by neither the auctioneer nor the Chargees.
- A deposit of 25% of the sale price must be paid in cash or banker’s cheque at the fall of the hammer and balance paid within 90 days to the chargees.
- The sale is subject to a reserve price and other requisite consents.