Under instructions received from the Chargee, we shall sell by public auction the under mentioned properties on Wednesday 12th February 2020 at Our offices along Kijabe Street next to Universal Church starting at 10:30 a.m.
- COMMERCIAL CUM RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY KAMITI FARMERS, KAHAWA NAIROBI CITY COUNTY
All that piece of land known as TITLE NO. NAIROBI BLOCK 117/401, KAMITI FARMERS KAHAWA, NAIROBI COUNTY. Measuring 0.1986 hectare or 0.49 acre. The property is situated at Kamiti Farmers Scheme, Kahawa, behind Kenyatta University College. It is identified as Future Leaders Building. The approach is off the Northern Bypass past Kahawa West and 100 metres after Gulf Energy Petrol Station, you turn eastwards onto Polytechnic Kiwanja road and proceed past the Polytechnic and Othaya Road for 1Km, then southward for 200m to the property. The property is opposite the Administration police post. Tenure is leasehold interest. The Property is registered in the name of SERVANIA GENERAL AGENCIES LIMITED g/t GAS ENERGY (K)LIMITED. The plot is developed with a five (5) storey block offering bedsitters. Mains water and electricity are connected to the property. Drainage of foul water is to septic tanks.
- RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY IN NEW MUGAA COURT, KITENGELA, KAJIADO COUNTY
All that piece of land known as TITLE NO. KAJIADO/KAPUTIEI-NORTH/40635, NEW MUGAA COURT KITENGELA TOWN, KAJIADO COUNTY. Measuring 0.34 hectares. The property is situated off Namanga road, 3kms South of Kitengela Town and 400m East of Total Petrol Station within a scheme identified as “New Mugaa Court. Tenure is freehold, registered in the names of CHRISTOPHER MWINA MUTUAL AND ESTHER WANGARE MBURU. The plot is developed with a detached double storey residential house. Mains electricity is connected while water supply is piped from nearby borehole. Foul drainage is into septic tank and soak pit.
- PRIME VACANT PROPERTY IN PRISONS AREA,KITENGELA KAJIADO COUNTY
All that piece of land known as TITLE NO. KAJIADO/KITENGELA/6966
PRISONS AREA, KITENGELA KAJIADO COUNTY. Measuring 0.045hectares. The property is situated to the west of kitengela town centre approximately 1km from the town centre.The property borders Kitengela Primary grounds. Tenure is freehold, registered in the name of Titus Kioko Ndeke g/t Favourite Enterprises Limited. The plot is vacant. Mains electricity and water are available while a septic tank has been constructed.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
- All the interested purchasers are requested to view the properties and verify the details for themselves as these are not warranted by neither the auctioneer nor the Chargees.
- A deposit of 25% of the sale price must be paid in cash or banker’s cheque at the fall of the hammer and balance paid within 90 days to the chargee.
- The sale is subject to a reserve price and other requisite consents.