Under instructions received from the chargees, we shall sell by public auction the under mentioned property
- On Wednesday 4th December 2019 at our offices along Kijabe Street next to Universal Church starting at 10:30 am.
PRIME RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY IN ONGATA RONGAI KAJIADO COUNTY
All that piece of land known as LR.NO. NGONG/NGONG/61342, OFF GATAKA ROAD, ONGATA RONGAI, KAJIADO COUNTY. Measuring 0.0716 hectare or 0.177 acres. The property is in Nashipae Section of larger Gataka area, Ongata Rongai. It is situated about 2km off and to the right of Ongata Rongai-Kiserian road(Magadi road) deviating at Mage road opposite Laiser Hill Academy. It lies about 200 metres off and to the left of Ongata Rongai-Gataka road deviating at Starline Education Centre and about 150metres to the south of the said centre. Tenure is freehold interest registered in the name of SAMSON MIHESO CHIRINGONI. Erected on the plot are 2No. rental blocks, bathroom block and pit latrine block .first rental block has 3No. one bedroom units , second rental block is incomplete with proposed accommodation being 3no. one bedroom units. Bathroom block comprises of 6No. bathrooms while pit latrine block comprises 2No. pit latrine. Water tasks stand is constructed of reinforced concrete columns with flat reinforced concrete slab.
- On Friday 6th December 2019 at the offices of Five Eleven Traders & Auctioneers, Gathecha Building along Moi Avenue Mombasa starting at 10:30a.m.
.AGRICULTURAL PROPERTY IN NGUU TATU AREA, MOMBASA COUNTY
All that piece of land known as LR NO. MOMBASA/MN THATHINI BLOCK 4/51, NGUU TATU AREA, MOMBASA COUNTY. Measuring 3.640 hectare or 8.994 acre. The property is situated in Nguu Tatu Area of Mombasa, approximately 650M due North of Nguu Tatu Mosque and 1.5 KM due West of Hussein Dairy Water Tanks. It lies along Kengeleni Road branching off about 5KM away from Kiembeni Road and it is approximately 12KM from Mombasa CBD. Tenure is Freehold interest, registered in the name of SAMUEL OSEBE KINANGA g/t KASAMBA ENTERPRISES LIMITED. The property is undeveloped. Mains water and electricity is available in the neighbourhood for connection on need basis.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
- All the interested purchasers are requested to view the property and verify the details for themselves as these are not warranted by neither the auctioneer nor the instructing chargees.
- A deposit of 25% of the sale price must be paid in cash as bank transfer at the fall of the hammer and balance paid within 90 days to the chargees
- The sale is subject to a reserve price and other requisite consents.