Duly instructed by our principals,INTERNATIONAL COMMITTEE OF THE RED CROSS we shall sell by public auction the under mentioned Motor Vehicles on Tuesday 15th October 2019 at KYEVALUKI SERVICES starting at 11:0 0 a.m.
|6||KX27A363||RENAULT||KERAX||2008||FLAT BODY WITH LIFTING JERK|
CONDITIONS OF SALE
- All interested bidders are requested to view and verify the details by themselves, as the auctioneer or ICRC does not warrant these as the units are being offered for sale “AS THEY ARE”
- All intending bidders are requested to deposit a refundable deposit of Kshs100,000 to obtain a bidding number from the auctioneer, payable on the auction day.Please note that there will be no bidding whatsoever without a bidding number.
- Please note that each Kshs100,000 bidding deposit will be limited to purchasing one lot only.Any bidder intending to purchase more lots must pay the requisite amount of bidding deposits before the auction commences.
- The highest bidder must pay a deposit of 25% in cash or bankers cheque for each purchased lot to the auctioneer at the fall of the hammer or at the closure of the business day.
- The units will be offered for sale on duty inclusive basis.The cost of transfer, re-registration and any other related costs will be at the buyers expense.The ICRC will provide all necessary documents to the buyer to enable him to launch the transfer and Re-registration process.The buyer before launching the transfer and re-registration process is required to sign the sale contract.When done, the receipt will be handed over to Dalali Auctioneers Traders by the buyer, to confirm transfer of ownership, ONLY then will Dalali Auctioneers Traders release the vehicle to the new owner.The buyer is given 10 working days from the auction day, to complete the process of transfer of ownership, after which Dalali Traders Auctioneers reserves the right to charge storage at the rate of Kshs 1,000 per day.
- Before items can be removed from the auctioneers compound, the buyer MUST provide confirmation of new ownership.Sale agreement duly signed by the auctioneer and the buyer.All items meeting above conditions must be removed within 10 working days from the auctioneers compound.If the buyer causes delays, he shall be liable to pay storage charges of Kshs 1,000 per day.
- Sale is subject to reserve prices.
- Viewing can be done on weekdays between 10.000am and 4.00pm