Under instructions received from our Chargees ,we shall sell by public auction the under mentioned properties
- On Wednesday 2nd October 2019 at our offices along Kijabe Street next to Universal Church starting at 10:30 am.
VACANT RESIDENTIAL PLOT FOR SALE AT SYOKIMAU AREA, MACHAKOS COUNTY
All that piece of land known as L.R. NO. 12715/11629(ORIGINAL NO. 12715/206/38),SYOKIMAU AREA, MACHAKOS COUNTY. Measuring 0.042 Hectares or (0.0.104 Acres) or thereabouts. The plot is located off Syokimau Airport Road approximately 5.0 kilometres to the North East of Stima Sacco Village within Syokimau Area. Tenure is leasehold interest registered in the names of JANETY NAMWENYA KUTELI & AMOS TISA MULIEVI. The property is vacant and undeveloped. Mains electricity is available for connection while water would be available from a borehole sunk within the neighbourhood. Foul drainage would be into a septic tank/ pit latrine.
- On Thursday 3rd October 2019 outside Naivasha post office starting at 10:30 a.m.
VACANT RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY IN KARAI AREA, NAIVASHA, NAKURU COUNTY COUNTY
All that piece of land known as TITLE NO. NAIVASHA/MARAIGUSHU BLOCK 11/2385, KARAI AREA, NAIVASHA SUB-COUNTY, NAKURU COUNTY. Measuring 0.0403 hectares or 0.0996 acre. The property is situated off the Nakuru- Nairobi Highway in Karai area, Naivasha Sub County. It lies approximately 700metres off the Nakuru- Nairobi Hig
hway. Tenure is Freehold interest, registered in the name of NAOMI WAMBUI MWANIKI. The plot is vacant. Mains electricity and water are available for connection to the property. Foul disposal would be into septic tank/pit latrine.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
- All the interested purchasers are requested to view the properties and verify the details for themselves as these are not warranted by neither the auctioneer nor the Chargees.
- A deposit of 25% of the sale price must be paid in cash or banker’s cheque at the fall of the hammer and balance paid within 90 days to the chargees.
- The sale is subject to a reserve price and other requisite consents.