Under instructions received from the Chargees, we shall sell by public auction the under mentioned properties
- On Wednesday 14th August 2019 at the offices of Nyaluoyo Auctioneers Near Tom Mboya Estate, Indusi Rd, Kisumu starting at 10:30 am
PRIME RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY KISUMU MUNICIPALITY BLOCK 10/24- KISUMU COUNTY
All that piece of land known as KISUMU MUNICIPALITY/BLOCK 10/24 KISUMU TOWN measuring 0.038 hectare or 0.086 acre. The property lies adjacent to M/s Milimani Resort Hotel, within the highclass Milimani Residential area of Kisumu town. Access from town is via Jomo Kenyatta Highway, Got Huma road then Busia road to the property. Leasehold interest. The Property is registered in the name of RANA SHAUKAT ALI WARYAN g/t AL HYDER TRADING COMPANY LTD. Tenure is Leasehold interest. The plot is developed with a double storey Five bedroomed residential house and a more or less similar four storey block of flats. All Mains services are connected to the property. The estate road network is tarmacked.
- On Friday 16th August 2019 in our offices at Kijabe Street next to Universal Church starting at 10:30 am.
PRIME RESIDENTIAL/AGRICULTURAL PROPERTY IN MAGOMANO MARKET GITHUNGURI
All that piece of land known as LR. NO. GITHUNGURI/KANJAI/608, MAGOMANO MARKET,GITHUNGURI, KIAMBU COUNTY. Measuring 2.10 acres approximately. The property is situated 500 metres from Magomano market along Githunguri-Ruiru road and 1.5km from Githunguri town. Approach is from Magomano market along Githunguri-Ruiru road for some 500metres to reach the property on the left hand side. The property fronts Githunguri-Ruiru road. Tenure is Freehold interest, registered in the name of JOHN MWAURA KINUTHIA. The property is developed with a permanent residential house, several semi-permanent houses and the rest of the land is under coffee trees and nappier grass. Mains Water and electricity services are connected to the property. Drainage is to a septic tank and pit latrine.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
- All the interested purchasers are requested to view the property and verify the details for themselves as these are not warranted by neither the auctioneer nor the instructing advocates.
- A refundable deposit of 500,000/=for property No. 1 and Kshs.100,000/= for property No. 2 to be paid in our office to obtain a bidding number. No bidding whatsoever without the said number.
- A deposit of 25% of the sale price must be paid in cash as banker’s cheque at the fall of the hammer and balance paid within 90 days to the chargees/chargee advocates.
- The sale is subject to a reserve price and other requisite consents.