Under instructions received from the chargee, we shall sell by public auction the under mentioned properties on Friday 14th June 2019 at the offices of Five Eleven Traders and Auctioneers, Gathecha Building along Moi Avenue Mombasa starting at 10:30a.m.
- RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY IN LINKS VILLAS ESTATE, NYALI,MOMBASA
All that piece of land known as PLOT NO. 14730 (CR. 42769), SECTION 1, MAINLAND NORTH, NYALI, MOMBASA COUNTY. Measuring 0.0356 hectares or 0.0879 acre. The property is situated within Links Villas, approximately 150metres off Links Road, approximately 5.6KM from Nyali Bridge, within Nyali Area. Tenure is Leasehold interest, registered in the name of Khalil Hud Ahmed g/t Siyama Company Ltd. Developed on the plot is a double storey residence with carport and detached staff quarters. Mains water and electricity are connected to the property. Foul drainage is to a septic tank and soakage pit.
2.RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY IN MWEMBELEGEZA SETTLEMENT SCHEME, MOMBASA
All that piece of land known as LR. NO. MOMBASA/MWEMBELEGEZA/1140 measuring 0.05 hectares (0.124 Acres). The property is situated in Mwembelegeza Settlement Scheme, Mombasa Mainland North. The property is accessed via Bamburi Factory Road, turning West onto a murrum road, opposite Annas Guest House for a distance of 700 metres within Mwembelegeza settlement scheme. Tenure is freehold interest, registered in the names of Patrick Maringa Mwakamba g/t Ripple Expeditors Logistics Solutions. Developed on the property is a three (3) bedroom master ensuite bungalow. Mains water and electricity are connected to the property while drainage is into a septic tank and soak pit.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
- All the interested purchasers are requested to view the properties and verify the details for themselves as these are not warranted by neither the auctioneer nor the instructing advocates.
- A refundable deposit of Kshs. 100,000/= to be paid in our office to obtain a bidding number. No bidding whatsoever without the said number.
- A deposit of 25% of the sale price must be paid in cash as banker’s cheque at the fall of the hammer and balance paid within 90 days to the chargees/chargee advocates.
- The sale is subject to a reserve price and other requisite consents.