Under instructions received from the chargee, we shall sell by public auction the under mentioned property on Friday 3rd May 2019 at our offices along Kijabe Street next to Universal Church starting at 10:30 am.
- PRIME RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY IN LAKEVIEW ESTATE NAIROBI
All that piece of property known as TITLE NO. NAIROBI/BLOCK 92/33, LAKE VIEW ESTATE, LOWER KABETE/KITISURU NAIROBI. The property is situated along Baringo Drive, which is off Bogoria Street, off Lake View Drive, which in turn is off Ngecha Road, off lower Kabete Road within Lake View Estate in Lower Kabete/ Kitisuru Area of Nairobi. Tenure is Leasehold interest, registered in the name of Infinite Quest Marketing Limited, measuring 0.3887HA or 0.9605 Acres. Erected on the property is a four- bedroomed (master ensuite) bungalow, a detached staff quarters, sentry post and two carports. Mains water, electricity are connected to the property. Foul disposal is to septic tank. An irregular shaped red soil plot with a medium to steep slope and whose boundaries are marked by an electric fence to one side, chain link on timber posts reinforced with a live bougainvillea hedge to two sides and metal bars to the rear. Access is via a double metal grille gate opening onto a driveway and parking area laid in Cabro blocks. The plot has a well landscaped garden with green grass, flower shrubs and trees. The property is very good for re-development.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
- All the interested purchasers are requested to view the property and verify the details for themselves as these are not warranted by neither the auctioneer nor the instructing advocates.
- A refundable deposit of Kshs. 500,000/= to be paid in our office to obtain a bidding number. No bidding whatsoever without the said number.
- A deposit of 25% of the sale price must be paid in cash as banker’s cheque at the fall of the hammer and balance paid within 90 days to the chargee/chargee’s advocate.
- The sale is subject to a reserve price and other requisite consents.